These guidelines are meant to keep the conversation on this blog civil and friendly.
This is my comments policy and by posting on my blog, you agree to abide by the following:
- You may comment on my blog without registering. You may log-in through Disqus, Twitter, Facebook, OpenID, etc or not all if you wish.
- You may also post anonymously. I don’t recommend that you do, but you may. And if this feature is abused I may change it.
- You may post questions on my blog and since others may share an interest in your question I would rather receive your question by post than by email. That allows me to answer once to several similar questions and thus is a better use of my time and allows a faster response.
- You are free to disagree with my opinion. But if you do disagree with my opinion or those of others stay friendly.
- I maintain the right to delete your comments. This is after all my blog and I do not have an obligation to publish you posts if they are out of line. I will delete your comments if they are inappropriate in my opinion or if they are spam or soliciting good or services. You can post a link to your site or your blog post on your site.
- You own your comments; I do not. Further I disclaim any and all liability that may result from your posting them, In commenting on my site you agree that you retain all ownership rights and liabilities from your post and you relive me of any and all liability that may result from your postings.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and worldwide. Your further grant me the right to store and use, transmit, display or publish, reproduce or distribute any of your comments in part or in whole in any format, such as but not limited to a blog, book, video or presentation.
My goal is to encourage and host an interesting exchange of ideas and conversation to the mutual benefit of those participating in or viewing the conversation. And keeping our comments friendly and respectful makes that more likely to happen.